Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Do You Judge?


To be honest, it is natural for human being to judge, I judge too, but I will  try not to judge and jump into conclusion, or at the least of judging someone on the good side - I think she is capable, I think she probably knows a lot, I think she is good in what she does...

Even if that person doesn't give me good vibes, I will TRY to (the keyword is try, sometimes its just right at your face and you couldn't resist but to judge based on that) think maybe he/she has her reasons, maybe they have been through a lot that's why...

Read an article, this site have been my positive energy provider, I hope it does the same to you. :)
Enjoy peeps!

http://www.positivelypositive.com/2013/05/06/stop-judging-everyone-so-much-especially-yourself/

1 comment:

Happy walker said...

totally agree what's the picture say~ XD