Monday, December 10, 2007

Please Don't...

Please don't let me dislike talking to you
Please don't let me begin ignoring you
Please don't let me look down on you by how you behave
Please don't let me loose my respect towards you
Please don't let me have the feeling of frustration when I see you
Please don't let me get irritated when you ask really dumb questions
Please don't let me have so many chances to raise my voice against you
Please don't let me think that you are the black sheep among others
Please don't let me repeat things which had been repeated a thousand times
Please don't let me stop saying hi to you
Please don't let me think that talking to you is such suffering and wasting time

Just you know who you are... Please don't... I'm getting real sick...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is da person that make you say "please Dont"...
:)

m.a.D.y said...

i'm guessing the person is a GUY?

Shiro said...

=( I'm hurt

Shiro said...

um.. and it's lose, not loose