Sunday, July 20, 2008

Good Bye 20.7.2008

19.7.2008
Messages and miss calls, was taken back by the sms, wish it was a silly prank joke, but it wasn't...

Been sobbing for sometime, on and off, but it was good enough to knock me off for some rest...

20.7.2008
Woke up at 7am, all prepared and went for it... Whole heartily just wanted to see him and pay the very last respect,told myself over and over again, I must control and not to cry...

Finally we met, after the hectic semester last year and still remembering that we were having so much fun during my birthday, you were different today,you wasn't showing me your cheeky smile and innocent look when I always like asking you questions that I knew you can't answer, you haven't even told me who she is... U did not respond to us, you did not gave us a big welcome, u were just laying there, emotionless, hardened and not a single word spoken. Everyone was circled around you, few of us were sobbing, we just couldn't take it as a fact yet, you were gone forever... How I wish, you will just get up and laugh at our wet faces, and was just to test out your acting skill, you big director...

Eventually, you never wake up... But we all knew you were there with us...
I'm typing this blog, with my wet face, it wasn't dry since I receive the news, it's just too sudden, we needed time to get over it... We will try to let go because we love you, and you have to let go and continue your life...
The saddest fact that, your friendster there won't be any updates anymore, and your msn, it will never again appear online, there won't be someone like you sharing those funny and convincing conversations anymore, u said keep in touch, I guess there is only memories to link us together.

I wish there will be internet in heaven, at least I could ask, how's life up there?
Last word, may you watch over your crazy friends up there? Lay your eyes on us ok?
Please, rest in peace...

Memorandum Of Syed 1984-2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my tears were dropping after i read it...seriously until now i can't take the fact.. i'm sincerely say dat;u will alwis be in heart no matter where u go..We all here love u n will remember the memories dat we had..

King.