Monday, November 30, 2009

Nagging

Knew it would happen, being nagged all the way from home to office.
What a start for a Monday morning...

This weekend have to get a lot of things done, haven't really gotten the time for myself to settle things on my end.

Shifting real soon, mixed feelings, excited yet tiring, coz whenever I see the tiny little small things in my room that I need to shift it to the new place, it's like endless... Also the sad thing is I can't buy the ideal furniture for my room yet as I have to contribute more than half of my savings to the house... Haih...

Mentally tired... :(

6 comments:

KY said...

and it's only monday :p

Unknown said...

Cheers!!

esther said...

you're moving? to where?

long time din see you d..

dreckker said...

cheer up... Friday is OTW... =)

Taufulou said...

moving to a new place is always a pain in the ass. especially packing~ looks little yet alot~

Jester said...

Hahaha Im all cheered coz it's Saturday weeheee!!!