Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do You Know?

It's been more than a year I have been with Nuffnang, and I am sure some of you might have dropped by our office before, but do you know our office has a really pretty view when the day is welcoming the night?



And when the night is here.... and when all the lights are turn on... It's just pretty... =)


I'm finally taking a short holiday next week, and I need a camera, any good suggestions?
It's been the longest time since I go for a holiday, and every time when I know I am travelling, the 1st thing that comes to my mind would be my Hush Puppies luggage bag hehe...

Good morning everybody!

Yes my just woke up face, sorry if some of you just lost your appetite for a morning breakfast... Teehee!

7 comments:

Tekkaus said...

Get an Olympus Pen or Lumix. :p

Tekkaus said...

War...you are going on a vacation? :p

Zues said...

Lumix is nice n handy for vacation? Where r u going? Bring me along^^

dogbone said...

Ooh, the workaholic takes a break! :P Where ya headed to?

Huai Bin said...

A well deserved break!

Have a great vacation Jestina! =D

You look awesome in the very last photo.

*saves in the Stalking Jestina folder

Jester said...

Tekkause : Ya I wanted Olympus but it's damn expensive! Woohooo going BKK

Zues : Hahaha heard about Lumix, might consider! You sure you wanna follow onot? :P

DogBone: finally right? I know, this robot need a small break!

Binny : Hahaha thanks Binny! Hope it will be a good one! That's my sleepy look!

Tzy Wen said...

Get a Canon S90. RM1.5k now. Enjoy your holiday!