Sunday, September 19, 2010

Live Life

I need to get myself a nice camera, I know I have talked about this on my previous posts before, but well, I don't have the money yet, but I guess I will get it before the year ends, just a present for myself. =)

Went dinner with a friend the other day, and bought 2 books without second thought, cost me not much but definitely not the amount I would spend only on 2 books, well... People changed right?

After what happen, I guessed I would say it was a good one, and yes I never fail to learn plenty from every fall I got back up, it's all in the mind, if you can control your mind, you can do whatever you think you can. 
Someone told me to look after the number 1 - Myself, not anyone else, because if anything goes wrong with number 1, there won't be number 2 or 3 or 4 or 5... (Thanks hey, like seriously...)

I never learnt so much in my life in such a short period, like in 2 weeks time? It's like a super fast forward growing up process, that I realized, I wasn't living my life, I was tied down to so many unnecessary things, and I start to think back, I was in doubts too until now, I felt that I am living again, it's like a whole new life again, things that I can't do before, I don't dare to pursue, I think I am doing it now.

What made me really change is that, I learnt how to handle unexpected surprises, and trust me, if you can handle it, there is nothing else you can't.
I remembered after when I shifted to my new place, there was this night when the electricity was off, and due to the fact that I stays really close to nature, thus if there is no light, it is totally pitch black.
I was practically alone in the dark, I parked my car, off the lights, and wow there you go, you don't know what is going to happen next.

I did not stay in the car or drove to some place and wait till the lights are back, but I walked down the stairs slowly, and every corner, it gives you the feeling that there could be something waiting, wanted or unwanted, it will come, and it very much depends on how you are going to face it. 
Life is exactly like that, you can't see what is there for you, for all you know it's just a maze, with many corners and it's dark, every corner you take and turn, there might be unexpected incidents, and every decision you make, it's gonna lead to a different story, and what would play the role as the light - Our Mind : Expect the Unexpected

So I am here, telling those who are going through a hard time - Your Mind is Your Torch in Life
If you can picture it in your mind, you will have it in your hands.




4 comments:

TianChad田七摄影 said...

sounds like law of attraction wor =D
Remember to be positive and look at the brightside ya

dogbone said...

hahah, hey hey can start working towards a career in motivational speaking already?

joshuaongys said...

as always. Hugs! =)

Lance Chee Blogger said...

Check out the Panasonic DMC-GF1!
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/PanasonicGF1/

Samples from Flickr!
http://www.flickr.com/groups/dmc-gf1/pool/

Quality of a dSLR in a handbag friendly size! You can get this with the 20mm f/1.7 lens for around RM2,800 now ... the zoom lens package is cheaper, but not as amazing.

Love this cute cat!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidswilson/4097278871/