Tuesday, May 03, 2011

3rd May 2011


I know I shouldn't be feeling like this, I have enough reasons to tell myself not to feel like this, but then me being me, I judge myself quicker than anyone else, and I set really high expectations for myself, sigh...

I hope I will be doing better, don't wanna wake up every morning feeling this invisible force pressing against my chest making me hard to breath...

How I wish I can just have the pills from the movie 'Limitless', to activate 100% of my brain, know every damn skills on earth, so I can be my own everything, can exactly do what I have picture in mind and put it in real.

Or I don't mind being weird in having more than 1 brain, few more extra arms and legs to work things faster, be able to multi-task.

At the end of the day, there is no such genius pill, no such thing as having more than 1 brain and extra few arms and legs, because...

I am only human...


Goodnight people, you guys have a blast! =)

No comments: