I remember when 2011 was ending, I told myself that no matter what, I am going to make sure that 2012 is going to be wonderful.
Indeed, I would say that, this year is a remarkable year for me, because there were so many new experiences in my life.
1. For the first time, I get to travel to Taiwan, a place where I was hoping to step foot in for the longest time with a mad traveller, whom I never thought he will become someone so important to me.
Silly you, thanks for always being there for me. =)
2. For the first time, I finally bought a cheong sum and wore it on CNY.
3. For the first time, I wrote a wish on the lantern and let it go, together with my bestie.
4. For the first time, I bought a RM500.00 long black dress for an occasion, which until today I didn't regret buying it.
5. For the first time, the POTP travelled out together and hell yea we had lotsa fun, people whom I will miss, very very much!
Also for the first time, I had so much impact in my life for the first 5 months for this year, so much that I felt that it has been a year. Things are going to change further after the month of June, a new path which I am somewhat worried yet excited, a new journey, and I never thought this would happen.
I am writing this post because I realized that I am much forgetful these days, and I don't know how many meaningful moments I don't get to write it down somewhere, and last time whenever I have any interesting thoughts, I don't write them down and worst is I tend to forget.. Now, to prevent myself from not forgeting any awesome thoughts or moment, I actually developed a habit to write everything down, to constantly remind myself about things which happened and yet to happen.
Maybe, I just know that life isn't that long after all... And I choose to remember everything, as much as I can.