Monday, October 08, 2012

City Dreams


I am a girl staying in the city, where people claims that it is a place where it make your dreams come true …
I love tall buildings, the beautiful lights in the towers …
Sometimes the streets with all the little unique stalls set up at both sides of the road, it is pretty amazing …
The status, the power, the greed, the money, the achievement, and what some people called it – This is life …
The city that never sleeps, it just keep going and going and going …

BUT

The older I get, the more I want to move away from the city…
The more I want to cover my ears from the city noise …
The nearer I want to stay next to a strawberry farm and breath in the fresh air …
The more I want to do little own cooking …
The more I would enjoy just sitting on a bench and sipping the coffee, to let the coffee aroma tickle my taste bud senses …


...I dream to do random things in life...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.