Sunday, April 15, 2007

Midnight 1.45am

It's 1.30am in the morning, an early Sunday morning.. I'm still awake, thinking about things that I don't have a solution.. Thousand questions, not even a single answer,how could it be? Or there is answers, that I just don't have the courage to face it?

I am sentimental, I think alot, my mood swings easily... Up to a stage where I might shed tears for no reason,is this bad? I don't know...

I guess I really need to stamp my footprints in any other places to refresh myself, to make myself feel better,to somehow get rid of these situations, or shall I say that I feel like hiding away from these questions..

If there is a time machine, no matter how expensive it is, I am sure I will get one for myself, I need it eagerly, to travel back time, and see what I have done wrong in the past, that led me to a stage like this...

Have a great Sunday :)

1 comment:

SL Ong said...

I know how u feel right now, you feel like just pack everything up and leave to a place where you could just start anew, and lead a happy life. But that is going to create another problem, it is just a matter of time. Life is always full of hiccups, full of pain and sorrow, but life is also always full of surprises and full of joy, and as always life is always a miracle. Running away doesn't solve the problems, though sometime we think time could heal everything, but can't we just stand up and face it, you have friends around you and you have families who love you so much. Don't run away, we don't want to lose a special person like you :) 24/7 as always

Supervisor