Sunday, September 02, 2007

Love Story

Watched a Korean drama, finished 20+ chapters in 2 days, coz it is really addictive... I usually do not fancy all this drama as I am afraid to cry because of all this soap opera, but well, someone introduced me the drama, and I watch...
Was touching, it really touches ur heart that made ur tears drop...
Watching this drama made me think alot, that's why he is always afraid that I watch sad love stories, because after every love stories I watched, I will tend to ask alot of questions which he cannot answer, like " How if I have few days left in this world, what would you do?" He will always refused to answer and say " Pls do not say all this things? We are now healthy and nothing will happen?"
Well baby, life is where people get together, but at the end, it is always the split... I remembered when there were only few days ahead before my PMR arrived, my grandfather passed away,he was buried next to my grandmother's tombstone, when I saw my grandmother's tombstone, it was already grown with alga... Knew how long my grandfather waited to be re-unite with my his wife? It was a total of 15 years...
Dear, whenever I think of this, I don't know why I just got a painful feeling that makes me wanna cry and do nothing...
I will always miss you, no matter when or where...

4 comments:

Chin Lay said...

I really hate the facts that human do die someday...and I cannot imagine the day without my hubby...we do discuss this before, and I'll always said, "You cannot die first, let be be the one who die..." I'm selfish...I don't want to be alone...

Jester said...

I understand the feeling of yours, and u know what, i gave him the same answer like urs, let me die 1st, then the next day only u die, hahaha.. But this will nv happen.. Sad..

Shiro said...

No point thinking about death now is there? You guys are still alive. Live.
To some, death is just but the beginning of another life.
Maybe to others it means the end.
No doubt there's fear, especially when death is an unknown nature. But until death come, live life to fullest.

ps: so sad, -.- guys have to suffer being alone.
Might as well die altogether. Save money on funeral too, bulk purchase =p

Anonymous said...

Life & Death is part of our life..we can't deny that not to let it happen. Watever it takes juz appreciate our life..=p