Sunday, June 22, 2008

50 years from now...

I honestly admit that I am someone who loves animals, so I love animal visiting, going places like SPCA,animal safari and of course ----> The Zoo!

But well, unfortunately, weird thing is, what if you like to do something so much but
your other half doesn't even have the interest in it and despite of that, he shows the face like " Do we really have to go there off all the places? If I go, I won't be going in another 50 years..."

Hohoho what an answer, can't blame can't force, but I told him one thing that what if we visit the zoo in the next 50 years, we see this...............




INSTEAD OF THESE!!!!!



Would it be surprising or already predicted? Is 50 years too short to let these happen? I guess I will say No, since the tsunami is hitting places where in history it never visited those places, earthquakes striking places unpredicted, who knows one day Malaysia will start to snow? Well it was snowing in the middle east, how the hell do we expect it to snow in middle east? But it's happening already, so? Anymore unpredictable scenes to share?

Adding on top of that! Animals are dying due to global warming, we humans adding in the extinction pressure in killing for pleasure? I received forwarded mails showing stupid monsters as in human disguised, killing baby seals for pleasure,what the fuck? Nothing else more important to do?

Off all the unpredictable scenes happening, I figured out one unpredictable issue too, will the earth and us survive through with a massive clean up like what it did to the dinosaurs? Unpredictable? It is... Possible? Don't know but it's never too late to start acting out for the sake of the earth.

Watched "The Happening", there is this phrase which kept me thinking,it says...

"When all the bees disappear from earth and they are no where to be found, human have only 4 years to live..."

Are we humans trying to put this to the test? ;) Cheers people!

No comments: