Saturday, December 12, 2009

Medical Check Up

I guessed it was by far the most MC I took within a month...
My gastric was back, and it gotten worse, worried enough, mom suggested that I should go seek a doctor for a medical check up, just to make sure my body system is still as strong...

Haih I am a sucker for needles lah, I guess to be optismictic, I won't end up being a drug addict then... Not to mention, this is the second injection I had during the year of 2009, 1st one was injected on my butt, and now this is to get my blood sample...

THe doctor was a Malay lady, should be at her 40s, wearing thick glasses with a smile telling me " No no don't worry, it's not painful, just feels like an ant biting you that's all..."

*In my mind - Er I was bitten by red ants before and it HURTS lah!*

While the doctor was holding my left hand, looking for my vains to get my blood sample, I'm trying hard to thinnk of something else....... No it wasn't working! I can feel the needle poked through my skin!

*1st attempt FAIL

"Aiyah so hard to see your vain one? Cannot get the blood... Come I try again..."

*FTS, it wasn't a once and for all thing
*2nd attempt.... FAIL TOO!!

"Aiyah difficult lah this hand, maybe I try on your right arm okay? "

T_____________T  *When is this going to end....*

Left hand felt a bit numb, because I was too nervous that my palms were damn wet, now right hand somemore... That's it, I will end up like someone without arms...

Finally the doctor found my freaking vain and gotten my blood sample...
But that's not the end, doctor and I noticed my blood is a bit too thick (Might be a result of having high cholesterol...)

How? I will have heart attack at the age of early 20s kah?!
Let's just hope my health report will pass with flying colours next week... >.<

"Aiyor you must learn how to relax darling, it's not healthy if you are stress all the time..."

Ok relax... Too short holiday to go to the beach, so I went for window shopping and bought myself some stuff, stuff that I know I don't need but I still buy, because it's just cute! *Girls are like that, no denial on that... We are suckers for cute stuff...*






Guess what? This is actually to clean the dust on your computer screen, figure it out then it can be an arm rest too... *Hearts*
 

Some monkey looking little purse, thought it would be useful when I carry out sometimes, instead of holding my big purse...



And a cosmetic pouch! My love for gingerbread man!!! This pouch was a love at 1st sight thingy, and the best thing is... The zip there is this small little gingerbread man! *hearts the most*





Oklah, I am shifting real soon to my new place already, I know instead of buying all these, I should be buying something really useful, will be going for furniture shopping next week, thinking of how to decorate my room just makes me excited, weehee! Maybe I should buy a gingerbrad man bed frame! Well only if I finds one...

Cheers people!

6 comments:

TianChad田七摄影 said...

All you need is just spend 1-2 hours to release ur stress.

Take deep breath is one of the easy step~! =)

Jian Akiraceo (Miao) said...

fuwah new layout..
and seriously..

take deep breath like what TC said.

>.<

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://ofopyhik.greatnow.com/tepuzuba.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

I don't know the way.

Anonymous said...

Say it again, please.
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:buy levitra professional online viz

Anonymous said...

Here you are!
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:cheap lipitor pdrql
lexapro 10mg wsqjq