Sunday, May 09, 2010

Thanks Mom

Thank you for taking care of this little brat eventhough there are times she let you down, and you still believe in her.

I love you and I'm glad that I have you as my mom in this life, if I can even pick who should be my mom for the next life, I wish to have you again. =)
I am not a princess, I don't live a princess life, but because of you, constantly making sure we all leave under a shelter that I felt like a palace in a small hut, that's how great you are... 
I don't need to worry about anything when I go to bed, because I know you will be there tomorrow to give me support when I need them...


I love you mom, and you know I really do, right?
Happy Mothers' Day!


Besides Papa Goon, brother and me, Ben loves you too!


4 comments:

Huai Bin said...

Aww...that's so sweet!

I'm sure your parents know you love them. They always do. :)

Happy mother's day (the real) Mama Goon! =D

Tekkaus said...

Your mama is certainly proud of you. :) happy Mother's day to her.

Vivien said...

used to have a mini spinscher and named it Ben too :)

Jester said...

Huai Bin : Aww thanks hey, yea I think she knows!

Tekkaus : Thank you hey! Are you a daddy yet? Fathers' Day is coming

Vivien : Hmm I think mini spinscher are more prompt to have Ben as their name then hahaha...