Monday, July 19, 2010

I Met HIM

I remember I used to admire him a lot, but the fact that I will only see him on TV, forget about it, how you would even bump into him even if you are in Bangkok, like what you studied in Add Math during secondary school, the kebarangkalian (Possibility) is like 0…

But hell yea, after how many miserable years, I met him, not going to miss a chance to take a picture! Actually few pictures ehehe *shy* ; someone even told him I am his hardcore fan since 14 wtf…

So well here you go, some pictures I taken with him during this Celcom Xplay party hehehe… 
 Look at that fan girl face wtf...
Well if you are a fan of UTT and you know what, you can see him at the next Xplay party. !hi
***Melaka, Pure Bar, Friday 23rd July***

4 comments:

TianChad田七摄影 said...

Why got one blank blog post titled I met him" ? ;p
Btw, feed ur happy jester oledi~ wakaka

Huai Bin said...

I wish I was Utt. :p

dogbone said...

ahah, his expression is damn awesome!

Jester said...

Hahahaha Thank you for feeding her Tian Chad

Huai Bin is better than Utt, no?

Dogbone
Ya man i think he was tipsy!