Monday, November 08, 2010

Stealing

My dad was just sharing a story about all this snatch thieves and robbery happening so often now, that being a girl walking on a street is just a disadvantage (there goes my courage to tell him what I planned to do...)

Was thinking about you snatch thieves and robbers, I wonder how you feel stealing things from people who are not prepared for you coming, you snatch and made your victim fall thus hurting themselves.

I wonder, do you feel good keeping things that once belongs NOT to you but someone else? I hope you really feel insecure and paranoid about everything, that soon someone will just knock on your door and claim back the things you took from them.

I actually pity that you have to live your life in the dark and being paranoid all the time.

1 comment:

Tekkaus said...

You know what I will do? I am going yo beat the hell out of them if I meet them. :(