Saturday, April 02, 2011

Chapter Closed

Was reading a lot of news about the victims in Japan, NZ and some other places which was affected by the earthquake, I felt a heartache.

I have been through some rough time these few weeks, ups and down, dilemma, confused, angry, sad, hopeless... But when I looked at myself after reading all those articles about this people, mine was merely nothing. 

If I have a bad day, I have a bunch of friends I know I can count on to, a family to talk to, and most importantly a home I can go back to, and just cuddle under the blanket and sleep, and even if I have a nightmare, when I wake up, I know it's just a nightmare and it's not real.

Relationship is not the main focus in life, there are so many things more to do, worth spending time worrying and planning for, instead of just restrain self at a corner thinking about things which is not worth spending time and think everything is going to be alright.

I have a bigger heart to love more than hate, to give more than take, and to forgive and forget. 

Chapter Closed. Move on.

An old friend of mine, they say we look alike, do we? Really? :)


No comments: