Monday, September 15, 2008

There goes another year

Happy belated mid-autumn festival to all =D
Well,there goes the festival, the year is getting to an end again,soon enough, we will be in Raya,following by Christmas,then welcoming 2009...
Am I being slow in not beating the clock and the days? I seems to remembered CNY was just yesterday, still a freshly painted picture in my head though,everything is like a player forwarding on itself,once you pause or stop for a while, you have a lot to catch up,casualties like me,will stay at where we pause *stunned*
Left study life for more than a month already, remembering when we were at college, we always have plenty to look forward to, like "Ei class end at 12.30pm,go makan or sing k!", but I wonder, what do we look forward when we started working? Only salary day? No more week breaks, when you need to apply for day off,the only think I can be positive about is, I hope what I am doing in my job scope is my interest, where I can fully devoted to my job...

Just another boring post here,from the boring me...
I should do spring cleaning too, shall I? Hehehe...

1 comment:

Chin Lay said...

do you ever seen those MV when everything tend to move very fast and the singer itself that were moving very slow...

my current situation is like that, seriously don't know what I need, what I want...Everyone is working, and I sit at home doing nothing...

I think ar, all of us got peterpan complex lar.haha'