Sunday, March 15, 2009

Imma being tagged

*Tagged by Guinea Pig :)
The rules and regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!

1. I am into horror and gruesome movies, if you are saying fanatic, I'm one.
2. I am a thinker.
3. I can be on the extremes, either extremely crazy or quiet.
4. I would love to be an eagle, dog or a bear.
5. I love breathing in the smell of fresh cut grass.
6. I am still a milk drinker, no coffee and tea yet.
7. I can laugh out without a reason, at the same time, I can cry without a reason too.
8. I am an explorer and hope to be a traveler.
9. I treasure life experience, never try never know.
10. I love creativity.
11. I can be very abstract, well most of the time.
12. I like taking care of others.
13. I still love junk food and chocolates like a 5 year old.
14. I love huge animals, coz I love holding big paws.
15. I am someone who love hugs.

Added in the 16 would be --> I treasured and appreciate that one who tagged me in, love you girl...


You are being tagged!! ---> Mady, Drew, Reagen Chong, Yee Hou!!!

No comments: