Tuesday, April 20, 2010

20th April 2010

Warning : It's the ramblings again, don't bored yourself. 

Reading back some of my really old entries, I must say that I haven't been a hardworking blogger, I only blog when I got the urge, and I used to blog with whatever I felt like expressing...
Comparing to my newer entries now, it seems to be 'not me', environment do really change a person eh? Could it possibly be the age too? Yes I am mid 20s now, k thanks bai close file.

Sitting here in my balcony, pretty cooling, with quite a good night view, I am thinking how nice if time will just crawl a little slower for this moment, for me to really enjoy whatever I have now, because I noticed that since I shifted to my new place, I haven't really sat down and enjoy the  new shelter, and most important thing is, I forgot to slow down and enjoy...

Parents were complaining that they don't really see me spending time with them, I won't tell them I don't have time, and I will make time for them.

I wish I can be just like him... =) Good life eh?

4 comments:

Tekkaus said...

So I guess you are the same age as me. :D

陳一豪 said...

Why the way he lie in the sun so cute one???

Jester said...

Tekkaus : Ahem ahem... I know how old are you lol!

Yee Hou : He will line his body with the sun one, which is quite impressive actually hahaha

dogbone said...

lmao he looks so content, happily sunbathing without a care in the world!

p/s: auntie!