Thursday, April 29, 2010

Some People

In this world, some people are just contradicting...
Hello let me ask you, if you don't really like a person, will you talk to him/her?
For me? Nope, that's why if you realize I haven't been talking to you, or just to be more specific I don't even bother replying your Facebook message (Directing this message to Ms.Lee), you tau apa hal lah,because I don't like you and please everyone around thinks that you are just a bit*h la.

If you don't like me, don't even bother to fake it out like you care about what's happening around me. Like the saying goes, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, nope shaming on me part is not going to happen, and sad it is, you never change since primary school... =)
Adding in another note JUST IN CASE you are reading this - I felt lucky for him who left you, because everyone (to rephrase, not only me who gotten this thought) thinks that he deserves someone 100% better than you.

Quote from Huai Bin :
"Anyway, if you don't like reading rants, please go watch Barney the cute purple dinosaur on TV. Yeah, switch on that idiot box."

2 comments:

Huai Bin said...

*honored you use my quote*

T_T

Nevermind, I'll always be your friend!!

Your real friend.

Your buddy!

:)

Jester said...

I know Binny... =)
*Do the buddy finger thingy*