Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Company Trip - Phuket

There are some pictures I will really love to share here, these are some that I took during the cruise when we were stopping at Phuket for a day. =)

I've been to Phuket during 2009, it was really a memorable one, although we went there during the wrong season, when it was raining and the beach was rough, but then still we enjoyed it, at least I did, and it was a happy one. 
These are some of the pictures taken during last year's visit, when I was there to watch one of the famous show


This year, I was back at the same beach, but a different group of lovelies, different feelings...
It was during the afternoon when we left the mother ship to Phuket Island...
Besides only open fire in games like left 4 dead, Karen, Fresh and I just have to follow the boys (Tim Tiah, Nic Chay and Firdy) to do the real thing, I am proud that I have fired a shot gun, and it was freaking awesome!
 After some really good massage, we then pamper ourselves with the beautiful sunset 

And gotten some real tiny crab as hair pin - Ok we didn't kill it, it's just so fascinating to have this little small creatures on your palms, then soon on your head... 
 Something that everyone will wanna do when they are at the beach - Jumpshots


By night time, we met up with the rest of the nuffies, some of them were letting go their wishes to the dark sky, which this small little lights lightened the sky slightly, pretty. 
 Back to the ship for dinner, and really, the ship from far was just pretty, classy and elegant, which I couldn't believe that I was going back to that classy huge thing.

It was really pretty, everything was, the ambiance, the people...

I was thinking a lot during the cruise trip, I don't know is it because of the whole atmosphere feeding me sentimental thoughts or it's just me, but I do enjoy every moment of the trip, it was really one awesome trip I have had so far in my life.

I will visit Phuket again, one day...
I will be back!


3 comments:

KY said...

so naissss, jeles!

Judd said...

Very nice! Wish we were there!

Surin Beach Phuket said...

Thank you for posting.
I've been looking at some of the posts on this website to get an idea about travel in Phuket for my next vacation.