Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy CNY

Ya I know, it's almost ending already but heck it's never too late!
This year is kinda quiet for me, not much of a visiting but impromptu visit to one of the highlands. 

I used to remember how ambitious I was in collecting ang paus, as if I set KPIs for it, but now, no more, but I do enjoy the time spent with my family, the older you grow, the more you will understand the importance and tend to appreciate it more, I am sure my brother felt the same too...

This year, let's make sure it's going to be awesome!
Happy CNY peeps.

The Goon Family

Not forgetting him too...


2 comments:

Elise said...

Happy CNY booboo! <3 Don't so emo le. I read your blog I also emo T.T

Bryan Hoo said...

yeah this year is awesome because you meet Bryan Hoo! aka penyiram! =)