Saturday, October 27, 2007

Alone...


I was watching a lot of those "virus transmitting" movies where once you are infected, you are a blood sucking creature, which is like 28 days later, 28 weeks later and resident evil... I don't know why I was so into these kind of movies, well maybe it's my own way of releasing stress, stress of boredom, hahaha...

While watching movies, I tend to put myself into the character, and feel if I were him/her, what would I do... This time, I put myself in this character in the movie of 28 days later...

If anyone of you watched this movie, I guess you all are familiar where this actor woke up in the hospital where not even a single person was in that hospital, slowly he moves to the main street of London, no cars, no people and empty shops... As if the whole London left him all alone there...

So there my auto mode switch on, putting myself in this character, where I woke up with no one in the house, slowly to the garden , and then the main street of KL... OMG how creepy is it? No one talking to you, no cars driving around honking, no shops open for selling, damn it's a dead city, it's seriously scary and horrible even if it is in the broad daylight, yuke! Don't feel good at all...

Learn t something, it's so good to hear people talking and laughing, it's so good to see traffic jams when you know there are hundreds of people are with you, it's just good to be crowded!!!

This is what we call-----> The reverse psychology

Hahaha good day everyone, and good luck in the internship!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah 28 weeks later was so creepy n frightening..where vampire's bitting n sucking blood scene came along in the movie..Movie it is just a form of entertainment..so u don't think negatively in ur mind..U put urself with the lonelines n emotional..So did u read my mail that I send to u?..=p check it ya.