To all the girls,
Walked by pass a champagne the other day in college, it's all about breast cancer and how to fight it, I guess we should all be aware of it and it's danger, you won't wanna have half your breast cut off when you are in your 30s right? So I browse through the net and found some info for how do you know you are actually affected by this nightmare...
Changes that could be due to a breast cancer are
* A lump or thickening in an area of the breast
* A change in the size or shape of a breast
* Dimpling of the skin
* A change in the shape of your nipple, particularly if it turns in, sinks into the breast or becomes irregular in shape
* A blood-stained discharge from the nipple
* A rash on a nipple or surrounding area
* A swelling or lump in your armpit
Well a change in the size or shape of the breast, mm... I guess it's pretty normal to us girls, but if you are also facing the other symptoms, please please go to the doctor and do a check up ok? I will arrange a check up as well, just to put my mind in rest, anyone interested lol?
P.S= This is not only for girls, guys can get breast cancer in any chance too ok? But I guess it wont be the change in size or shape, if yes, u definitely have to consult a doctor, there is definitely something wrong hahahah!