Sunday, October 14, 2007

It farted...

Blardy...
Ok seriously I never knew animals do fart like a skunk,until that perfect afternoon...
I was laying down on the couch watching tv, as usual the si manja Ben will jump onto the couch and land on me,pose his sleeping pose, usually it would be his asshole, I mean his butt facing me, maybe he wanted some tv shows too, no idea about it...
Ok there it goes, it's like a silent killer,it comes so quietly but it leaves a deadly smell,omg! Right into my nose! At first I felt some warm air, and the smell follows.............
Confirmed it was him who did the farting, his stupid guilty look saying " I am sorry I farted right into your nose..." Those kind of look...
So, from that day onwards, When he land on me with his butt facing me, I have the phobia and I will turn him to the other side where his guilty face facing me...
Wonder why Bluey (my 7 year old bunny) nv farted, maybe he did, just not that stinko?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually animals do fart n sneez also..juz u do not aware of it..my past exp my dogs reali fart..oni heard an annoying lil fart sound..but smell I reali do not aware of it..=)