Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Dog Lover

I always love dogs...
But there was this time, I remembered clearly, still fresh in my mind, that even my brother remembers what happen when I was young.

But before I start on what happen to me, let me share some super cute pictures of doggies that I captured during the pet's exhibition in Mid Valley some time ago.
Warning : Phone sucks in taking pictures, please don't mind the quality of the pictures.

The well dressed Schnauzer
Photobucket

I find this dog quite unique, straight blond fur and super flat and black face.
Photobucket

The emperor's dog (Quite pity him, because I thought it was quite hot in the exhibition hall)
Photobucket

One of my favourite breed ---> Chow chow puppies!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Another rare breed that I love ---> St.Bernard, where they call them Beethoven too
They are super huge, that when they stand, it's like my height, or even taller.
The fact that their saliva can be a bit too much =)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ok back to the topic where I supposed to share.
I was only 5 or 6 years, where my brother was 11 or 12 years old. Both of us will always get ready for our evening plan ,that my brother will bring me to the basketball court and cycle a few rounds here and there.
That day, I was being mischievious, the red little Jestina devil told me to hide at the badminton court, which is down the stairs at the basketball court.
So spotted my brother was happily cycling , I quickly ran down to the stairs there and hide, waiting to give a fright to my brother and surprise him.

Waited anxiously, suddenly there is this feeling, that kind of feeling that when someone is staring at you, you can feel it, that was the feeling.
I slowly turn my head and check if there is anyone behind me... Suspect spotted, being very tiny, for that fact that I was only 6 years old, looking at this big white fury dog, looking at me, seeing saliva dripping from it's mouth, I moved upwards a bit, despite the fact that I still have the intention to surprise my brother, I did not want to go all the way up the stairs and show up.
But then, that big thing followed my moves, it moved a bit closer to me. I moved more, and it did too, but when I stopped, it stopped too. Keeping a distance between the dwarf and the beast, this time I moved quite a bit, and I guessed the patience was just limited, it started to run towards me!!!!

"Gor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The dog chasing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I think that's the fastest speed I achieved so far in my life, I ran all the way up the stairs that I don't remember if I breath, all the way to my brother who was still happily cycling and never noticed that the little sister was missing for few minutes.

Crying and feeling scared, jumped on my brother's bicycle, I pointed at the dog, which was still running to us following the bicycle, I remembered my brother was laughing so hard that he almost fell down from his bike, saying that " Aiyor it's a friendly dog lah!! Scared what! Play lah, go hide some more and try to frighten me lah! This is what you get!" Occasionally he patted the dog on it's head, and it was indeed a friendly dog who just wanted to play with me when I was at the stairs.

So the outcome was :-
The plan to frighten and to surprise my brother
Status : FAIL

Result of the overall plan:-
I was crying all the way home, too frightened
and the worse case wasn't the crying factor...
It was the fact that...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I wet my pants.................

Photobucket
My brother still remembers the fact that I wet my pants, up till now.

9 comments:

Elaynne said...

Awwwww Litle WIFEY is So cute!!!!!!!!!!
*hugsssssssssssssssssssssssss*

陳一豪 said...

Wah me too wtf. I got bitten by a dog while I was cycling, right on my bum somemore!

Right buttcheek. Want to see the marks?

dogbone said...

i've always thought chow chows look like miniature bears! damn cute but grooming would be hell, heheh.

when i was in primary, a childhood friend and myself kena chase by a bigass dog right outside my house too. that was the fastest time we've ever scaled my gate... we practically flew up and over the gate in our panic, lol.

Firdauz takes five said...

so what does it need nowadays?

not to wet your pants, i mean like, that's errrmm.. yeah.., what was my question again eh?

i kinda forgot what to ask

=(

Anonymous said...

hey jest...i saw the emperor dog dress...guess wat, the dog is look my bf sister dog..cause they went to some dog show too..hehe
Fui

Jester said...

Elayne : Wifey, am i embarrassing you already?!!

YeeHou : Ya can i see your marks in the office tomorrow? Might wanna take a picture of it too, hohoho!

DogBone: LOL WADAFAK! Broke the amazing race record, hahaha!

Firdy: LOL You are always the cutest! Yes I wet my pants... I know...

Huai Bin said...

Haha! You and your brother look so cute together.

...and you don't want to know what else I ate in Korea. T_T

Related to your post one.

Taufulou said...

eh, thought that you said you don blog..
*bish

Jester said...

Huai Bin: Yes you tasted dog meat... :( Me and my bro looks the same i guessed, especially the mata sepet part.

Taufulou: Yo you found my blog! Hahaha I do blog lah lol...!